LAN and GPRS(EDGE) Load Balance

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cryptid, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Cryptid

Cryptid Private E-2

I got 2 internet connections one i connect using LAN at speeds of 128kbps and second i connect wirelessly from my cell (Nokia 6630) at approx 160kbps,,,, i want to use both my connection to gether to improve the overall speeds of my internet connections,,,, or else i want my webbrowser(Firefox or IE6/7)to use my LAN connection and my download manager and Azureus and every thing else to use my GPRS connection can thi8s be done??? please help me out.

2. King

King Private E-2

I've seen routers that have multiple wan ports, and will load balance. But I don't know of any way to do it without extra hardware.

-K

3. Cryptid

Cryptid Private E-2

i dont want to add ne extra hardware ppl suggest a way of doing this with out ne extra hardware

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds