ECS MCP61PM-HM drivers for xp

Discussion in 'Software' started by johnkout, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnkout

johnkout Private E-2

first of all i want to say tha its my first post and tis nice to meet you!!!

Well,i have a desktop pc HP Pavillion a6210.gr and i want to install windows xp.i would like to know what drivers i need to install xp.then i want to mention that i search for the motherboard drivers but i can't find it nowhere.is anybody that can help me to find the drivers for windows xp for this motherboard???i would apreciated!!!

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

3. johnkout

johnkout Private E-2

well thank you very much!!!but i need and the driver of the motherboard!!!

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I have no idea what you mean. The items I posted above are the motherboard drivers. They are active links to the needed driver download sites. Click my links and you'll be directed to the needed drivers. If you install them, all your devices will work.

5. johnkout

johnkout Private E-2

ok thank you my friend!!!it was my fault!!!

6. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

LOL No problem.... glad I could help. :-D

[dlb]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds