Star Trek: Star Fleet command 3 problem.

Discussion in 'Software' started by N5638J, Oct 10, 2006.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

i can start the game fine set the settings and all but when i click on start (I.E. start the fight) the game crashes to the desktop and get a error i just need to know what to do about the error it seems to be with DirectX. all my other games play fine (BF2, BF Vietnam, GTA: SA)
    i think this is the first time i ever played it scence i updated to XP from windows 98se early last year. i think the game came out in like 2004 or so. so i beleave it should work with xp right?

2. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

did you download and install the latest patch for the game?

3. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

I forgot to mention that starfleet command 3 does have a directx 9 bug, so you will need to download and install the patch for this game it does fix that bug.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds