Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Apr 13, 2008.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

This might be a really stupid question due to the name of the game, but is it required to play this online? I mean, does it have a single player "no internet" mode? I'm a fan of the 1st person shooter genre, but I'm not a fan of playing these games with an on-line 'team'....

:eek:
    Thanks...

2. PsYcHoSiD77

PsYcHoSiD77 Private E-2

Sorry man, TF2 is online only, but still a great game. The orange box also comes with Half-Life 2 as well as its two episodes which are single player plus a first person puzzle game called portal. I highly recommend getting the orange box even if you do not enjoy multiplayer games (although TF2 is definitely worth giving a shot)

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:( I figured as much :cry
    I haven't spent much time with these multi-player online shooters, and the time I have spent wasn't real fun, but that was a while back. Maybe I'll give it another shot (no pun intended ;) )

Thanks!

4. Dread_2004

Dread_2004 Private First Class

The TF2 has a really good community and fun to play. It has been spared of the usual kiddies that got nothing else to do then abuse ppl instead of just plaiyng. It would be a good game to get back into online shooters.

5. s0nlxaftrsh0ck

s0nlxaftrsh0ck Private E-2

If anything you can ask a few of us on here to play with you and get a feel for TF2 and learn the tricks of the trade and actually practice. I sure know i need it. It's very fun though when you play it with a lot of other people you know.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds