OW!!! Woke up this morning with a toothache.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Publius, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Publius

Publius Sergeant

It was a little cold sensitive on saturday, hurt off and on yesterday and I couldn't even touch my teeth together this morning. The dentist had to perform a root canal, but wasn't able to finish today because the site needs to "drain". Ugh... if this pain keeps up I will be five pounds lighter before my appointment on Wednesday afternoon. I just tried eating noodles and that was still an excruciating endeavor.

Take care of your teeth!!!

2. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

Ouch. I've had 5 or 6 root canals and now have a partial upper plate.

Yes, definitely................brush & floss, kiddies.

You'll eat pureed otherwise.

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

When I had mine done my dentist recommended McDonalds McFlurries. The cool is great for the swelling and they slide down easy. Don't use the straw though...the sucking will increase the pain. He also recommended mousse and yoghurt which worked great for me too.

4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Buck up and be a man! Grab a pair of pliers, a shot of Jack, and yank that thing out! :tas

On the serious side, toothaches are the worse pain, short of child birth and kidney stones. Hope all goes well for you. :)

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I woke up this morning ba-da-dah, with a toothache ba-da-dah. OK, I'll shut up. I hope for the best man, nassstyyy paaiin! When I busted my leg the pain wasn't as bad though I was probably in shock ATT.

6. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Oh I sympathize with you, nothing much worse then a tooth ache. Feel better quick!

7. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

You never cease to surprise me Musky roflmao

8. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

When my wife (ex) was in labor, she nearly broke every bone in my hand, while holding it. That's how I know about child birthing pain. ;) That hand still hurts 25 years later. roflmao

9. Publius

Publius Sergeant

Thanks all. A few advil and a nap seems to have helped a lot. Despite my earlier opinion, I think I will live.

It is amazing how so small a part of your body can cause so much pain.

Don't forget to floss. ;)

10. Tarquin BA

Tarquin BA Private First Class

Yes, I can sympathize on that one.

If there's an infection there, a course of Amoxicillin can help move it on.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds