Always the UK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by silas, May 28, 2010.

1. silas

silas MajorGeek

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

What does this have to do with the UK? The only link is that that article got the story from a local paper in the UK. The man is in N. Korea.

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

I reported on the news that had it and posted. Not speaking about the Korea guy.

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Korea isn't in the U.K. last time I looked.rolleyes

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Silas me thinks you got a little confuddled as the article mentions that this story was run in that freebie paper we can get on buses and trains in The Metro as collinsl mentions.

@collinsl, its not a bad paper really for a freebie as we can pick this up in work as seems they drop off loads at the front desk to the hospital, something to read over lunch (if I get lunch that is) dunno if you read it or not.

but funny story none the less, nothing these days shocks me in what folk will try to do to get in the news!

6. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Never heard of it before. That is why I assumed it was a local paper. Sorry.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Oh isn't she pretty? LOL

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

No need too be sorry at all, just know this paper from here in Liverpool and being in London at times as its given out free at public transport areas, check it out, its not too bad, lots of adverts but thats a given for a freebie but has local news too.

She at least is soft and cuddly ;)

9. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Maybe she vibrates!!! roflmao

10. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

They'll be happy together as long as he gives the pillow lots of head.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds