Reporting for Active Duty - Sergeant Cyber

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sergeant Cyber, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Sergeant Cyber

Sergeant Cyber Private E-2

Ten-hut ! Now that I've got your attention - I 'm here to say that Major Geeks is the ultimate Computer Command. If you have a computer problem - this should be your first stop to try and find a solution.

This website has always been a Major Base of Operations for me. I come here to download updates, patches, fixes and freeware software to keep my systems humming like Humvees on the Interstate. The end result is my system "Rocks and Rolls" and stays "Locked and Loaded" whether I'm surfing the net or working offline.

I'm Sergeant Cyber - a hardcore retired American G.I., who loves God, Country, the U.S. Armed Forces, his wife and his computers.

If I can ever be of assistance to my fellow Geeks, then, don't hesitate to call on Sergeant Cyber. I've had my share of computer glitches over the years, so if I can help email me.

My favorite Uncle Sam taught me computers the hard way - He took away my IBM Selectric 3 typewriter in 1982 and said, "Here, here's a computer. Use it for this week's newspaper. Oh, by the way - forget the Learning Curve. The publisher has computers now, which means Friday's newspaper will be done on computers. Don't sweat it. You didn't want to sleep this week anyway."

And, Thanks to Uncle - I've kept learning about computers. Got a problem - Give the Sarge a call or email. Thanks.

Sergeant Cyber:major

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.

Now march yourself over to one of the help forums and get stuck in;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds