Another Cooling Question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dasmaz81, Feb 11, 2004.

1. dasmaz81

dasmaz81 Private E-2

I have two fans in the front of my case. However, they are not sucking in any cool air from outside of the case, merely moving the air. Is there any ideas that anyone has used to some how making a duct from the out side without hacking my case? I was thinking maybe a hard drive fan in one of the bays and then directing it down to the fans. Any other ideas?

2. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

those fans in the front did you fit those or did they come with the case as there is no point having fans in the front if theres no grill etc in front of them
    whereas if they are stock fitted with the case they should have a grill and should suck in cool air
    as for the hard drive fan it would only be recirculating dead air in the case

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds