Syntax Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by PamLeah, Oct 26, 2008.

1. PamLeah

PamLeah Private E-2

Running Windows XP Pro. Browser is CrazyBrowser, IE based.

Since I updated with SP3, I've been getting Syntax Errors and a window opens to ask if I want to continue running scripts on that page when I visit certain websites.

I checked the advice given to Dolly on the same problem but I already had "go to" ticked.

Right now my computer is being filled with error reports. I ran msconfig but nothing has changed since I ran it.

I've also run Disk Cleanup, Crap Cleaner and defragged using your program.

Any idea how I can correct this error? I'm not a computer geek by any means, so please make your isntructions simple.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

The error you are seeing is from a poorly coded web page and has nothing to do with your computer. In IE you turn off scripts but it has been year since I've looked at Crazy browser so I can't tell you where to go to turn off web page script errors in there.
    Go through all the settings in crazy and if anything sounds like report script errors on web sites, that's the one you want to uncheck/untick.

3. PamLeah

PamLeah Private E-2

Thanks, plodr. I'll check out Crazy and see waht's going on.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds