Safer Internet Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sailor, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

My school took takes part in the European contest for the Safer Internet Day. I was one of the four students that made the project and I thought to show it to my on-line friends :)

Waiting your comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIZDol6iqeE

after the 43" it's all my own work (except for that mouse :p)

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Good job Sailor. :)

Is it shown somewhere or do you get graded for it?

3. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Nicely done! :)

4. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Well done Sailor...So what was the outcome of the contest? Or aren't the results out yet.

Cheers

LS

5. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

No, the results will be out sometime in February. We will not be graded for this project but it has been submitted to the Safer Internet Day contest.

6. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Well, we didn't get anything :p.... at least the first place went to another greek school!

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey you did good on this and gave the most important information about safety on the internet at the end ...... which is the user and their decisions, this is what gets all into trouble with the likes of malware etc.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds