Outlook Express Auto Reply Feature?

Discussion in 'Software' started by geezers11, Jul 8, 2004.

1. geezers11

geezers11 Private E-2

Need help as I'm going on vacation and want to post an Out-of-Office Auto Reply to e-mails. Is there a way to tweak Express to do that?

Much thanks

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

you can make a mail rule.. but you have to leave OE open the whole time you're gone.

3. geezers11

geezers11 Private E-2

would hate to do that...gone for at least a week. no other way huh?

btw, just noticed kodo that you've got 17,000 posts? outside of breathing and blinking, i'm not sure i've done anything 17k times....impressive

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Some ISPs have web mail which has VACATION options that you can set. This will cap it at their servers and perform what action you specified. Check into that.

as for the 17k posts.. it's what happens when you're employer gives you a job that doesn't require any brain power and you've nothing left to do after the first 2 hours of arriving at work.. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds