What is going on in this world??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dperino, Oct 20, 2007.

1. dperino

dperino Capt. Caveman

I can't believe this. My Miami Dolphins are 0 and forever,, and the Arizona Cardinals are in first place in the division??

The world is surely going to end any day now. ;)

2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

I feel terrible too :( My team got beaten today too :crybaby

Maybe time to switch sports ;)

G

3. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Well Green Bay seems to be holding their own. :D

Back to the MLB, How about Boston? Can they do it again!? Going to game seven after a 12-2 victory. This is going to be fun to watch!

4. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

What I can't figure out is how Detroit has managed to win so many games! It's kinda like living in a dream world. :D

5. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

...And dp has surfaced @ M.G.'s. Yeah, I think the world may just end soon. ;)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

New York Giants are playing the Miami Dolphins in london on sunday. is that the first regular season game to be played outside of america?:confused

7. kfarmbry

kfarmbry Private E-2

no one watches the dolphins. better they play in london....maybe the novelty of it might bring out a few hundred fans.

8. wildwolf220

as far as i know it's nearly sold out:p

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

lmao...sounds like they are trying to promote football overseas. Not sure how well it will take.

This is sort of funny: http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=5479

That's it...send the girls in to spread the word of football.:D

Philly's Iggles are pathetic this year. :(

10. wildwolf220

thats why it's nearly sold out Laura. do you think anyone here is realy interested in american football:p:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds