pc world...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Anon-125cdb8a9b, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

if i wos to buy a computer from pc world with a fast cpu such as 3.0 and 1gb ram (and crap graphics), and i was to buy a good graphic card as well, would they install the graphic card for me or would i hav to do it?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Yes they would...they would charge you tho ( dont know how much as I build my own so a warranty issue is of no concern to me ), but if you buy both at same time you maybe able to be cheeky and get them to install it free and hopefully that way it should keep you in warranty ( but do ask on the warranty if you add a new card )

Worth asking as if you are not cheeky and say somthing like "if I buy a PC and a better graphic card today, would you install the GFX card for me free of charge? and will it affect my warranty?" they can only say NO, but for a sale it would be silly for them not to do this for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds