Authenticated User Disappeared

Discussion in 'Software' started by J8son, Aug 3, 2012.

1. J8son

J8son Corporal

I've been trying to reset my permission back to the default that shipped with Windows Seven and also find out what happened to the "Authenticated User" profile that was originally there in the Security Tab but has now disappeared.

I ran the Windows Repair (All-In-One) to restore the permissions, yet "Authenticated User" did not return. I assume that in changing the permission to "Full" previously is what removed it, and now that it's not returned yet I'm wondering if I would do more harm than good in re-adding it.

However, it was there at default and I'd like to get things back to this as closely as I can.

Is this something I should re-add?

Thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds