Hi!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ss7xxxss7xxx, Oct 5, 2009.

1. ss7xxxss7xxx

ss7xxxss7xxx Private E-2

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member of this site (just registered a few minutes ago). I keep hearing from my friends that this site is the place to be for all my computer problem solving needs and God/Buddha/Ala/and other deities know that's what I'm lacking.

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Your friends told you right.

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome, as Hrlow said your friends are so right about this place and it's not just about computer problem solving. Have a look around the place but watch out:duck as we have some of Strange characters here. They are harmless just don't get too close,don't know if they byte. :-D
    Enjoy;)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ss7xxxss7xxx:wave Glad to have ya... Awe, we don't bite - we only peck a little! :-D Have a look around, and you will find there is lots to learn, for sure...Sounds like you have some nice friends there ;)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

6. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

G'day and welcome to MG,s if it is knowledge you seek then this is the place you will find what you need.:-D :-D :-D

7. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome ss7xxxss7xxx :wave

Shelagh :)

8. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to the forums ss7xxxss7xxx ! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds