on1inetrack.com

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by star_nova68, Oct 16, 2009.

1. star_nova68

star_nova68 Private E-2

Hi all

My Firefox opens on <snip>

I can't get rid of it - I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks, NIck

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
  2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

hello star_nova68, Welcome to MG... I think you should head straight for the Malware thread, and look at the top section of the page, and do the READ AND RUN ME FIRST and then post your question there.. Sounds like you have got some unwelcome company there... Time to diffuse the situation.... Our Malware team is the best. Click onto the READ AND RUN ME FIRST and follow the instructions.... Hang in there, I am confident they will have you up and running in time... ;)

OK, here is the link for ya! http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi and welcome to MG star_nova just do what TeeCee has advised and you can't go wrong ! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds