Networking With Wireless

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by stargazer9_5, Sep 23, 2006.

1. stargazer9_5

stargazer9_5 Private E-2

I want to setup a wireless network with 2 desktops. I have one with a 1.6GB processor and one 400 MHZ processor. I run Windows XP/SP2 and have a Linksys model WRT54GC with a LAN connection. What do I need for the 400MHZ to get up and running. The two computers will be about 250 feet apart.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's Stargazer ...we're glad to have you here ...an as such, since this is the welcome section ....it would be best to post your question in the networking section ....more will see and respond with questions such as do you have a router ...are both able to connect to the internet ...have you enabled file and printer sharing ...etc...:) :)

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds