Been AWOL

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Stefanus, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Stefanus

Stefanus Private E-2

For a long time. Am now back and looking forward to posting again...:cool

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome back! :wave

3. Stefanus

Stefanus Private E-2

Thanks...;)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome back, Stefanus :wave I have heard one never leaves for long, and always comes back! :-D Good to see ya!

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Welcome back:)

6. Stefanus

Stefanus Private E-2

Thanks for the re-welcome guys. I have tried to post in the forums but i do not seem to have admins permission. I was trying to post in the Malware threads. I get this message???rolleyes

vBulletin Message
    Stefanus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. :)

The only place you wouldn't be able to post is in an existing thread in Malware. Only the approved experts are allowed to help in there. Otherwise, you should be able to post in all the other forums.

8. Stefanus

Stefanus Private E-2

Thanks.

9. LauraR

You are welcome. :)

Please also be aware that if you are having malware problems, you will need to follow the entire Read & Run Me First Malware Removal thread and post your logs. Also note all the stickied threads in the Malware Forum.

10. LauraR

Hi again.

I removed the link you posted. The site you posted to has a very poor reputation.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds