Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by stanthemanc, Jun 17, 2010.

1. stanthemanc

stanthemanc Private E-2

Please explain the above. I have always stated my appreciation for all responses to my posts. Is there something I don't understand about posting questions and correct forum etiquette?

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

There is no secret to the forum.
    If you have a problem just make a new post in the forum you think is closest to it, I.E. Os or program related problems in "software" hard drive or CPU and any physical parts of the PC in hardware and so on.

If you want to say thanks to someone who has helped you, as you said express it in the post or there is a thumbs sign in the bottom right of the post and if you click on that it will register thanks and your name so we know who said thank you.

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

And there, now you have received your first "thanks" as well. ;)

4. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

I'm feeling generous today so you got a free thanks from me too :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds