Hi,from Me,Myself and I

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Stefan.P, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Stefan.P

Stefan.P Private E-2

Well as my first post i will gladly say hi to all of you MG.My first glimpse at this site was in 2006 when my father Goran.P registered.I will never forget this site because this site means alot to me.My father and i got closer because of this site.Big thanks for the guy who created it.Well as my father started as an computer wizard,i folowed his steps,got into good school and became a good student,learned a lot about electronics because that is what i am learning.I am among the best from my school and got a good a good opinion from my teachers.My major is electronics and telecommunications.Well that is for now.:wave

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi Stefan :)

Welcome to Major Geeks. Glad you decided to join. Sounds like you are well on your way to a nice future.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Stefan

Welcome to the forum and I know that you have followed the forum over the years with your dad Goran, but now you are loose with your own account :)

I have to say thats a really nice thing to say that you and your dad got closer in part due to the forum and I thank you for those warm words, Tim and Jim are the ones to thank for the forum and you will get to know them over time I'm very sure of that.

Cool on the electronics pathway you are taking and if we can ever help just holler

David

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks, Stefan.
    Seeing as your father is listed on my friends page, I would like to have you there also.
    Kind of hate having an incomplete set, you see.

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

New generation, we appreciate you coming by and taking the time to post. Spread the word!

6. Stefan.P

Stefan.P Private E-2

Thanks everybody for the nice words.LauraR it is my honor to be in MG,DavidGP i will post some threads for some problems that even my dad can't answer,hrlow2 it will be an honor,and last but certanly not least MA :D the word was spread so some of my friends find help on this forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds