1. w00taliter

w00taliter Private E-2

Hello,
    I am just curious to see if my log is clean. All of my anti spyware programs detect nothing though i just want to make sure.

Attached Files:

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

We have guidelines that must be followed before logs are posted. Because your not having any problems I will check your log but next time please follow forum guidelines.

Download LSP-Fix

After download is complete, Run LSP-Fix

Check the Box labeled "I know what I'm doing" and then click on the xfire_lsp_11078.dll file (in the “Keep” section) to select it.

Then, Select the >> button to move xfire_lsp_11078.dll into the Remove section.

Now, click the Finish Button. When the Repair Summary box appears, click OK.

(Note: If the file xfire_lsp_11078.dll is already in the remove section, then just click FINISH.)

3. w00taliter

w00taliter Private E-2

Thank you very much!
    Just out of curiosity what did i remove and why?

4. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

We removed a invalid file in your LSP-Chain. The O10 entry shows everything that's not suppsoed to be in your LSP-Chain, in some cases you will lose internet access due to a break in the lsp chain from invalid files such as this one.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds