Heaviest Element Known to Man

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by evilfantasy, Mar 2, 2009.

1. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Sorry I usually don't read forwarded email but this is an amazing element. ;)

The element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction - that would normally take less than a second to complete - to take as long as 4 years.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
    This characteristic of morons promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever Morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Sweet:-D

3. PapaDuke

PapaDuke Master Sergeant

LOL roflmao

4. oma

oma MajorGeek

oops... double post.

5. oma

oma MajorGeek

roflmao :highfive

6. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

roflmao... must... forward... to... everyone.... LOL

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

That is funny! When I read the title, I thought government. :-D

8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

's good. LOL

9. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

roflmao That WAS hilarious!!!:-D

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:-D good one.

11. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

That was great Evil

12. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

:-D An accurate universal description of Government.roflmao It even applies to managementium!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds