Battlefield Vietnam key changer

Discussion in 'Software' started by korozion, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korozion

korozion Private E-2

i downloaded a crappy key changer that cant view the existing cd key on the game, is there any that u can view and save cd keys?

thanks.

email me, korozion@hotmail.com

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

3. Sn0zz

Sn0zz Private E-2

4. Sn0zz

Sn0zz Private E-2

5. junkie110

junkie110 Private E-2

can anyone else get this to work.

the bf1942 one works ok but the vietnam one doesent.

can anyone tell me where i the registry the cd key is located so i can just switch manually..?

fanx

6. junkie110

junkie110 Private E-2

Cmon guys, over 2,822 of uou have viewed this post, HAS ANYONE GOT THIS TO WORK...?

7. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

not trying to hijack this thread but i am baffled that this thread was clicked on almost 3,000 times with only 5 replies... is this some sort of glitch or something? WOW

8. acejones

acejones A Different Title

9. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

ah good thinking man ;)

10. junkie110

junkie110 Private E-2

and still no one replys and tells me if it works,

Gee fanx guys for all your help.

11. acejones

maybe b/c we don't know...

i would think that the majority of people that bought the game use the cd, and then there are some that mount an image of the cd to create a virtual drive. then everyone else that came in here was looking for the same thing you are.

12. Sn0zz

Sn0zz Private E-2

jofilter
    and thats fair enough, i did dload the iso before i bought the game, ( i have a geforce 4 MX 128mb gfx card and with everything new expecting pixel shader v1.0 and vertex shader 1.1 i couldnt run jack on my gfx card. ) now i have tested the game on my system and found it to be working i have duley gone out and bought it ( serial number and all) my issue is that i need to replace my key gen serial with my genuine serial to avoid having to reinstall the game.

so i need either the locale of the s/n in the registry or a key changer.

what do you guys thing about the morale dilemers posed by my actions tho... i did dl the isos from the net but just for checking purposes, my clan plays this game so i was always gonna buy it if it worked on my sys,

and now i have the bought game then the iso`s are mearly backups of a game which i legaly own right..? oh im not sure now hehehe

just some food for thought.

13. acejones

hmmm...good questions. i would suppose the .iso's you downloaded are considered illegal (its like saying you stole your neighbors car to test drive it...you liked it, but you want to keep it anyway). i would say ditch the dowloaded .iso's and make legal backups.

you may take the cd-key from which you downloaded from and plug that number into the registry and see what happens.

did you try uninstalling and reinstalling to game? that should have you plug-in your new cd-key

14. Sn0zz

Sn0zz Private E-2

well i have deleted the downloaded iso`s and ended up re installing bfv as i couldnt get my valid key in there, i made an iso of my disk one and just mount it whenever i want to play so that negates me needing to flap about looking for disks n stufff.

still never got the changer to work tho,

good luck to those who do

15. Fraunzonk

Fraunzonk Private First Class

I found a Vietnam Keychanger that worked for me @ http://games.softpedia.com/public/cat/4/4-50.shtml

Also, if you want to change your key manually, the registry key is
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Aps\cdkey
    value = BFVietnam

Fraunzonk

-If you don't play, you don't win.

16. Fraunzonk

Fraunzonk Private First Class

This one slipped me and i think its a wee bit more important
    the real registry string for your vietnam key is
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Vietnam\ergc

-If you don't play, you don't win.

17. OnU

OnU Private E-2

Hi.

I got BF Vietnam 1.01 and I have tried to download some of these key changers. But none of them worked.

Do anyone know a key-changer for bfv 1.01 which works??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds