To all the Malware Fighters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PrivatePile, Sep 26, 2014.

1. PrivatePile

PrivatePile Private E-2

I didn't want to put this in the Malware forums, as that's dedicated to repairs. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your help. I read through the forums and am astonished by your knowledge, expertise, and most importantly your never ending patience. I see many panic stricken people lighting up the forums for nothing more than some PUPs that would be easily prevented with some patience and reading. Worse, I see people that wont read instructions or follow your simple directions. Having the patience to be able to deal with them and give up your own personal time out of the goodness of your heart is astounding.

You honestly do not get thanked enough, so hopefully this represents at least a little bit toward what you deserve. :drink

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Our malware forum is, indeed, second to none in my completely unbiased LOL opinion.

Thank you for your kind words.

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

I am fairly sure I've said this before, but the Malware Fighters are the resident super heroes of Major Geeks. what they do for nothing costs a great deal of money in computer repair shops, and would not be done nearly as well there as it is here. They are spectacular, and deserve all the praise sent their way and more.

And no, I am actually not biased in this regard. :)

4. Luvss2ride

Luvss2ride Private E-2

Well said, PrivatePile!
    I am one of those indebted to Kestrel13!'s greatness ..... she is, indeed, very patient!

Very impressed with everything they do!
    :drool:wave:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds