need to fine software to open web blocking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by edspoeng, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edspoeng

edspoeng Private E-2

Guys,
    I stay in Dubai, a nice living place
    but,they block any interesting website, such as Skype, net2phone, downloader website, etc.....
    I need some help to fine out the software that can open that block. I need the program name, or even the website

Help me...........

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Welcome to MajorGeeks edspoeng.:)

I know it must be frustrating for you dealing with the restrictions on your internet connection however that is something we cannot assist you with. Schools, business, etc. block access to various things sometimes with good reason, sometimes not but it is not our place to make that determination or assist anyone in trying to circumvent those blocks as that would essentially be hacking. To do so we could be held liable.

Having explained that, I'm sure you can understand why we cannot assist you with something like this?:)

AbbySue

Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds