The Third just happened Darlene

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigtrucks, Jun 25, 2009.

1. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Micheale Jackson just past away. Just seen it on tv here in Fla on channel 9 I'll get back with more

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  2. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

scratch that

cnn sucks

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

No He just died about 2-3 minutes ago channel 9 in Orlando Fl and MTV confirmed it. I'm still looking online for it.
    ok they just said he died an hour ago
    http://www.tmz.com/ confirmed.

4. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

5. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

holy crap dudes. well cnn freakin sucks because i just heard he died from some guy here at work.
    watching the cnn live coverage and theyre still reporting hes in the hospital.

wow...

6. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Oh jeez. I just saw he was taken to the hospital.

I'm not so sure about these sources....

7. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

im not either at this point. im hearing hes in a coma now on cnn live.

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

I heard the same, he was rushed to the hospital... I guess we will have to 'stay tuned' to find out what really happened.... :confused

9. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

ABC News just reported him dead. Cardiac arrest.

10. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

11. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

thats too bad, there was rumors that he was getting the jackson 5 back together.

12. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Thanks Tim, I just heard it too.... He died in a L.A. California hospital... It is just coming across my ONE TV station..... :(

13. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

14. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Now THAT'S a shocker.

15. oldandconfusedagain

oldandconfusedagain Private E-2 <i>emeritus</i>

from an 'old curmudgeon' he mighta been freakish, but that kid sure could dance! he had some moves! only music video I could ever watch was 'thriller', and I can watch it over and over.
    RIP.

16. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ditto, well not over and over in a row but I, a pop hater really liked that album/video.

17. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

I agree. He may have been weird in the last years, but he was a great singer and dancer. Just a couple of years older than I am.
    May he RIP.

18. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Couldn't get on my computer til just now, they were working on our phone lines.
    Was talking to my daughter on my cell when she said when is this going to stop. Then told me Michael was the next to go. Wow there's that number 3 you mentioned BT.
    I remember him when he was just a little guy he's only about a year or two older then my son, strange as he might have been he was a part of us through music.
    RIP Michael

PS just remembered David Carridine 4 that's over the limit.

19. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

20. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds