Happy Birthday!bigbazza

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Toni_1947, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

Happy Birthday bigbazza!
    How old....er, young are ya today? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2006
  2. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Re: Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful day!

3. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

Happy B'day!!!!

Roger

4. Maggie

Maggie Corporal

Best wishes for a happy birthday!

Maggie
    :)

5. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

Have a great day, man. And many more!:D

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Happy Birthday Bazza! :)

Steve

7. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Happy birthday Baz. Enjoy it!

[​IMG]

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Have a great Day BAZZA :)

9. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

From one Bazza to another - hope ya have great time on your birthday Baz! ;)

10. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Have a great day Baz :D:D

11. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

Many happy returns of the day my friend. I do so hope you have had a good one with your family and friends. Sorry i couldn't make your birthday party as i was on my way over when :D

Warm regards

Attached Files:

12. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Thanks folks, for the birthday wishes. Youngest son shouted me a ferry trip to Fitzroy Island, off shore from Cairns, where he works. 45 minute ferry trip from Cairns

http://www.ozhorizons.com.au/qld/cairns/fitzroy/fi.htm

Unfortunately he had to work and couldn't knock off until 3pm. So I went sightseeing.

Checked out the secret garden. Didn't check out the Nudey beach. For all of you with naughty minds, Nudey is named after a person, although I am told some nudey bathing goes on there occasionally. I decided I would hike to the Lighthouse. Nearly bl**dy killed me. Short steep pinches, flat bits, more steep pinches, some downhill bits. Supposed to take about 35-40 mins, took me about 70 minutes. Oh to be 30 years younger. Still I made it. Some younger ones gave up. Got to the lighthouse only to find that batteries on my digital camera were giving out. Stupid me. Old timers disease. Forgot to take spare batteries with me. Won't happen again.

Going back down was a hell of a lot easier, but dangerous because of the rainforest rotting leaves and mould on the rocks and concrete path.

Fitzroy is about to go under a full demolition of buildings and 48 apartments are going to be built there ranging from $595,000 (OZ) each. I can't believe how prices have risen in the last 2-3 years. Cairns is becoming as dear as the Gold Coast. Seachangers and "Mexicans" (tourists from south of the border) are pushing up prices. Still it is 24 hours later as I write this and pulse rate is back to normal. Bazza

13. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

Seems like you had a great day :)
    Sorry I'm late, but nevertheless, happy belated birthday :)

14. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Happy birthday mate throw some prawns 'not shrimp' on the barbie:D Hope you had a great day :cool:

15. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

What a brilliant day, Bazza's birthday, and I'm no longer single :)

Cheers to you Baz :D:D

16. star17

star17 MajorGeek

It's only 1.8 kilometers through a rainforest; how bad can that be? ;)

Happy Birthday :)

17. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Happy Birthday Bazza. :)

18. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Happy Birthday bazza.

19. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Theres lot's of up, not too much straight, or down (except when you're coming back, of course), and I ain't as young as I used to be.:D

Also I was trying to talk a 63 year old lady into not giving up.
    She finally conked out in sight of the lighthouse. She was one of the senior ladies from the Aboriginal township of Yarrabah, and they were over on Fitzroy to suss out their land claim battle with another tribe for parts of Fitzroy. Bazza

===

20. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

sounds like a nice trek, but better then the rain here today....happy birthday.......wobbles

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds