Diablo 2 problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Justin555, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Justin555

Justin555 Private E-2

My computer has been able to play Diablo 2 for a long time. Now all of a sudden Diablo 2 isn't working. I have tried reinstalling the game and doing scan disk, but this didn't work. When I start up Diablo 2 it plays all the beginning stuff even the beginning movie. Once it gets to where the menu screen should be it looks all mest up. There are different colors everywhere and I can't see anything. Thanks for the help in advance.

2. earlthemailman

earlthemailman Corporal

Update your video drivers. Run spyware/malware/virus scans. Defrag. Reboot.

3. Justin555

Justin555 Private E-2

I did all of this and i am still getting a really mest up looking screen where the menu screen should be.

4. earlthemailman

earlthemailman Corporal

well, i just told you to reinstall, but once i reread your first post, i see you did that. i have no idea. usually when graphics mess up like that it's because of the driver. maybe you just need a new vidya card.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds