In need of Power cord For GQ RX-733

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by topkat690, Jul 26, 2014.

1. topkat690

topkat690 Private First Class

Hi everyone I am in search for a power cord for my Great Quality laptop the model is RX-733 or GREEN 733 if anyone has one or knows of one please let me know, the tip of mine was stepped on when I let my niece use it in the hospital back in 2010 and I have purchased 4 on ebay so far but wind up sending them back because they don't work the tips don't match mine even though everything else about the cord matches so I guess the tip that plugs into the laptop matters a lot? I have attached photos of my cord, thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

I have a Targus universal power supply. I bought it for my old Gateway years ago but now I use it for the desktop dock for my Thinkpad and keep the original power brick in the laptop bag. It comes with several different tips and a USB charger now.
    http://targus.com/US/laptop-charger-apa30us
    They sell them at Walmart and the other box stores, which makes returns easier.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds