Wow!! Been way too long!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KathyM, Apr 27, 2011.

1. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Hi everyone! It has been way too long since I have been on MG's.....this working stuff is time consuming LOL

All has been good though, and I was talking to a friend about computers and told her about MG's and that made me realize that it has been sometime since I dropped in to say hello!!

I hope all is well with everyone that I know as well as all the new people that are enjoying MG's.

Enjoy your day and a big :-D for all!!

KathyM

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Kathy

Nice to see you back on the forum, yeah this work stuff is really over-rated ;)

3. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Do you have your own star ship? Going to the Beta Quadrant would explain a lengthy absence.:-D

4. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

Kathy are you out of your Vulcan mind not coming here for so long? Good to see you. We need you back. I have many Trek things to discuss.

5. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Hi Kathy. I'd say welcome back but I haven't been here much myself of late. Dropped in from time to time but not consistent.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds