Textured objects problems. Pick the fake one!

Discussion in 'Software' started by awat, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awat

awat Private E-2

Please:
    1) Look at the picture.
    2) Tell me the cause & how to fix it.

I hate it I hate it I hate it. It follows me on every computer and around all corners.

Attached Files:

2. Novus Natio

Novus Natio Private E-2

what are we looking for?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I guess its the discolouration in the doorways or arches in the image, tends too be a graphic card or driver issue, so would start off with updating your graphic card drivers,

Also what is game (seems to be one of the Half Life series) if so also check for game updates,

Do also tell us what Windows version you using and what your PC specs are in CPU, Ram, GFX Card etc

4. awat

awat Private E-2

My purpose.

Specs:
    xp 32bit, sp3
    sempron 3000+ 512 cache.
    nvidia 6200 128 bit 256 ram.
    1500 ram.
    Game: old Half Life 2.

Well I think some driver of the many found on 3d guru will remove the problem. My PC is old so I won't change the driver if it works.

But I want to know exactly what causes it. Maybe it can be removed with some reg entry for the video drivers, or with some tweak from some menus. I'll surely encounter it on future computers, coz I had it on an old 333mhz PC and I want to know more than hunt for a proper driver. Also, I want to find the function, find the code for it, print it and then burn it. Twice. This is war! :major

5. awat

awat Private E-2

Anybody know what the hell that is?

6. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

You need to learn how to ask a question, wait for the answer and be more polite. System specs, whats your problem and we will help. We are not magicians. All your posts are being closed to to bumping and being rude. Hope you can come around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds