Kindle Fire Question

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Anon-469e6fb48c, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

Will any one be able to help me to remove the Ad's on my new kindle fire.

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

3. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

I have figured out away to get rid of the dam annoying Ad's that are wall papers.

Here is what i did with the 5th Gen Kindle.

I went into Settings/Device Options/Reset to Factory Defaults And Bam they are gone.The Factory Reset only took 35 minute or so to reset it self not long just keep it plugged in.

If there is any thing in this world i hate the most it is very annoying ads.

If you do not have any thing in-portent on your kindle Fire than i would recommend this.It is the same basically as buying a new computer from stores instead of building your own Re format the drive to get all of the crap ads off.

Oh and i did not have to pay them an extra 15 dollars to remove them they can suck it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds