Photoscape 3.7

Discussion in 'Software' started by melen001, Jul 19, 2015.

1. melen001

melen001 Private E-2

Hi MajorGeeks,

I see that you don't have the latest version of Photoscape 3.7. Just wondering why??? I know that I can get it at other sites like Cnet but I just don't trust them. I get all my downloads from MajorGeeks where I know that you guys verify each and every tool and download to be clean. Hope to hear from you soon...

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

I'm not speaking on behalf of MajorGeeks.
    I believe the onus is on the publisher to submit a new version of a program to MajorGeeks. After all, they get free publicity.

Maybe you can help by contacting the publisher. Softonic's (one of the download locations listed on the publisher's website) version is even older at 3.6.2.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

4. melen001

melen001 Private E-2

They don't provide a direct download link on the web site and, like you mentioned, they either provide Cnet or Softonic as their download providers. I personally don't trust them myself....... It's a pity for Photoscape is a pretty good editor with many features and tools.

5. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

6. melen001

melen001 Private E-2

The truth is that there is no other site on the web like MajorGeeks.... great service and fast. Well done and thank you so much..... ;)

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If you notice a newer version of an app please do let us know as we can update, the rarer apps that don't update a lot may just be overlooked but its not intentional. As you likely know we do test these apps out for issues beforehand so that downloads are safe as they can be, with warnings on added 3rd party apps.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds