Looking for access codes

Discussion in 'Software' started by alexis3269, Mar 8, 2005.

1. alexis3269

alexis3269 Private E-2

I am really new at computers etc and probably dont even belong here. I am self taught and contiinue to try and learn more. I have a laptop and I got demolished by spyware, I need to reinstall my cd of xp and I dont have the access code. I was wondeing if anyone knows how I can do that. Please help!

2. jamcgriff

jamcgriff Sergeant

i have a program called rock xp key finder will find you product code you can pm on this site or google it

3. jamcgriff

jamcgriff Sergeant

have you formatted your hard drive yet or is windows still on it,

4. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

Your machine should have a Microsoft sticker on it with a 25 digit "KEY CODE".
    since you're registered at Major Geeks just scroll to the bottom of the Support
    Forums page. You will find the anti spyware and anti viris utilities you need to
    clean your machine. Most are free.

5. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

Your Product Key number is in your registry.Try this tool;

http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml

6. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Rather a rude post. Try to show a little consideration and respect for newer members who may not be familiar with posting on a forum....suggesting the forum they should be posting in would be a much better reception.

As to if its allowed or not...absolutely not...that is illegal and not permitted here.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  7. AbbySue

We have a couple different programs that come to mind available for download here that will show your xp key...both free. Magical Jellybean Key Finder and also Belarc Advisor which will display a multitude of keys for installed software along with system information.

8. alexis3269

alexis3269 Private E-2

Aorry about my post I was just looking for someone to help me around my computer and find the access code I already have, I was wondering if I could pull it out of my system.

Sorry

9. AbbySue

You have nothing to apologize for!:) If you check my previous post I supplied links for you to two different free programs which will retrieve your key(s) for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds