I should be a blonde..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dyamond, Apr 25, 2012.

1. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

So, since Monday I’ve had this off and on headache. I started panicking because I rarely ever get headaches and then I start panicked googling (which I should know better than to google illnesses LOL) and here I am getting all worried for almost 3 whole days that I might have some serious illness and then the thought just crossed my mind a few minutes ago..“well, maybe my ponytail is too tight?” So I loosen the ponytail and voila! instant headache relief! I am totally an airhead :-D :-D

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You need professional help, Di. LOL

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I'm sure by the end of googling you thought for sure you were dying of a brain tumor. LOL I've done that before. It's definitely not a good thing.

Too funny on the ponytail. My first thought was sunglasses. I have a couple of pairs of sunglasses that do that.

4. LauraR

And apparently it made Tim develop a stutter. :-D

5. dyamond

Nah, professional help is too expensive :-D

Yes! haha.. Nothing good really comes from googling illnesses without going to see a doctor. It makes me feel all the more silly that it was something so simple LOL
    Looks like he got it professionally fixed :-D

6. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Question:- Did you not even take your hair out of the ponytail in three days? Or was it just like "I get these headaches after I get ready in the mornings"?LOL
    One of the jobs I worked at, I had to wear a hat, (I hate hats!), which was either too small, or I was too much of a fat-head! Anyway, I was getting headaches every day at work.
    Yeppers - it was the stupid damn hat!:-o Got a bigger one, (hat that is), which was no doubt easier than getting a smaller head.:p
    Glad that you don't have a tumor or anything, anyway, Di.;)

7. dyamond

I only noticed it while I was at work. :-D that's when I realized that any other time except for at work (and the gym) that my hair is usually down. I'm think that I'm gonna need to find a looser hair scrunchy. LOL

8. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

That would make a good trap in the Saw movies:confused

A slowly tightening pony tail scrunchy:-D

My bald pate makes me immune to such trappings.

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Ha ha Dyamond, what a big eejit ya'are! LOL (Joking) I know the feeling. I cannot stand to have my hair tied up for the same reason. Did ya get a looser scrunchie thingy?

10. dyamond

They will get you another way then.. :-D

LOL I knowww.. I'm losin my mind in my old age :-D and I haven't bothered to look for a new one yet.. too lazy LOL

11. LauraR

:-D

[​IMG]

12. Rikky

Have to be an accurate trap:-D

Probably have more chance trapping my pate.

13. Phantom

Not necessarily. You could have a 'neck ponytail' like some bald guys have.:rasberry

14. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

The strange things that cause headaches. Ponytails, hats, ice cream, sunglasses, beer...I have experience with the last three.:-D

15. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

In the news this week- brain freeze leads to migraines.

16. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Advice, do not combine the last three.

17. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

:-D:-Droflmaoroflmao.
    I needed that laugh right now.
    I think we've all had a time like that. Not the ponytail but....

18. handygal

handygal First Sergeant

I just laughed out loud, thanks!

A couple of kids came in to see what was so funny. It's National bring your brat to work so they can run around unsupervised until I.T. sets up a movie for them Day. I'm saving the movie for after lunch, maybe some will nap. They looked at my screen, at me, walked out again. Good for another chuckle.

19. dyamond

So it would be a bad idea to wear sunglasses and a hat with my ponytail while drinking a beer and eating ice cream? :-D

Glad I could entertain you with my ditzyness LOL

20. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

or dizzynessrolleyes

21. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

Would you like a refill?

[​IMG]

22. Phantom

We're having a fund-raiser in order to by Dy a new scrunchy or two for her noggin, LoL!;)

[​IMG] .:-D

23. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I have a headache from banging my head against the wall after reading Dya's posts!! ;) but then we/I love you for them :)

24. dyamond

No thanks, I already have plenty :-D

And maybe enough for a matching pair of shoes? :innocent

Awwwy..:heart you (guys) too .. and that's why I'm here, to put a smile on your faces (or maybe to give you a headache?? :p LOL)

25. DavidGP

I think the headache is "holeycrap" there is that many types of shoes available, do I really want a girlfriend or a cobbler.

26. dyamond

Maybe opt for the peach cobbler instead? LOL then you don't have to deal with shoes at all :-D

However wih most girlfriends, shoes are part of the territory..just buy what she tells you too and you should be headache free :-D

27. DavidGP

LMAO.... if the cobbler comes with thick double cream then I'm set!

True as is trying on dresses and trowsers/pants (not the underwear type) for multiple times, I can only say "your a-s-s looks great" so many times before it sounds pervy to others listening in the changing rooms!

Sound advice on the shoes and pay up and shut up :major :-D

28. dyamond

Lol, you can have as much cream as you'd like. LOL

I don't like asking people what I look like trying on clothes.. In fact I just hate trying on clothes.. if it doesn't fit I will just return it lol

good on ya for taking my advise...pass it on so all the guys are in the know..:-D

29. Phantom

Cobblers, Dave....COBBLERS!!!!....;)roflmao

I don't mind so much when then the g/f wants to try on stuff - I just let her go for broke - which is pretty much how my wallet is after the excursion. But I do HATE it when she takes me out to dress me. It ends up being an all afternoon expedition of sending me back and forth in and out, in and out,of the change rooms, with arms full of clothes and me looking more and more like I've just ran a marathon or something. By this time, all the staff and customers are snickering at my torture every time I walk by looking more fed up each time I go in.:cry Other than that, it's just fine to go clothes shopping.:(

30. Rikky

I thought the answer would a be a girlfriend without feet:confused

But I fear we'd still have to spend 5 hours perusing Armani pirate legs:-D

31. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

...either that or its a bad attempt at morse-code.

Well, Dia, why not go for haircut and have a "bob" then no more headaches, ponytails or scrunchies...

32. BoredOutOfMyMind

Are there pics of the alleged non-blonde-ness?

33. Rikky

If DY hasn't taken any pics yet I'm sure Timw has:-D

Where is Timmay?:(

34. Phantom

Actually, I think you'll find she's a brunette - if you really wanna know.:p
    Reputed to be more intelligent, ya know;) I have brown hair, too, so it must be true.:eek roflmao
    Hey Rick - you've aged a bit in your avatar pic. I told ya you don't have to wear your Habit with your photograph.LOL

35. dyamond

No, No.. I had my hair cut really short once and I hated it so much that I cried for a whole day :cry .. never, ever again!! lol

Oh and for those blonde doubters, there is a picture on my profile where you can clearly see my brown hair. :p

36. Phantom

^^^...Told ya!:p

37. Rikky

Freaky huh?:-D Good movie 'The town' been my desktop background for a while...

38. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

Is the Victorian street urchin look the fashion these days? :p

39. dyamond

Just by asking that question shows you know nothing of fashion. rolleyes

:p

40. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

Yeah, I know...like why does one need more than one pair of shoes - you've only got one pair of feet to walk in. Hmm, how many pairs of shoes does a millipede need? and the answer is not 500 pairs! :-D

41. Rikky

I knew it! Dy's a millipede it all makes sense now!

42. dyamond

:-D One pair of shoes will never suffice!! I mean you've got different outfits, different types of weather. I mean how would it look if I wore a fancy dress with sneakers? or flip flops while it's raining?? so there is a need for different types of shoes, not even a want, a NEED!! LOL Geez, gotta teach you guys everything. :p

Oh quiet you.. or I'll kick you with my many shoes :-D

43. Serious Sam

Serious Sam Corporal

wait a minute, there's more than just flip flops to wear?!?!?!?

44. BoredOutOfMyMind

45. Spock96

Good pair of Sturdy boots fixes everything. rolleyes:-D

46. dyamond

Blondie?? Get your eyes checked, man! :p

That is the only hat I own, and the reason I have it was because it was a birthday present. Usually I can never find a hat to fit me but this one surprisingly did so it made it into my wardrobe. However, I'm sure if I could find ones that fit, then I might have a problem. :-D

I will say it again.. you can't wear boots with a dress!! :-D

47. Phantom

Well, she used to be 'The Centipede Queen'. ~Anyway - Millipedes don't have feet - only legs...:p

I actually agree with you, Dy. I mean, I wouldn't get married in tennis shoes. But maybe some of the guys here, would, I bet. LOL. I had to throw out about 20 pairs of shoes after Christmas, just to make room for the newer ones. (Yeah, yeah, I'm a 'girly-boy' again! :flip)
    In these parts, if you wear boots in summer, your feet will cook, eh.;)

48. Spock96

I live out of boots year round by choice, 80-90 degrees doesn't matter to me.

49. Rikky

Why does Dyamond need shoes then if she has no feet:confused

[​IMG]

:-D

50. Phantom

LOL @ Rikky. Nice pic.

That's a mild summer's day for here, Spock. Try wearing black leather and socks on your feet all day when it's 45C, (113f), and your feet are probably at about 60c. You will soon develop foot disorders - maybe not at first, but you will. (The summers are also about 5-6 months long).
    ~ Bush walking is another matter. Then it's my army boots all the way.;) I aint into getting snake bites!:eek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds