wont play dvd-rw

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Killadey, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Killadey

Killadey Private E-2

Hi there i tried burning a load of mpegs to a dvd today, using Cucusoft avi to vcd/dvd/mpeg creator pro i burned 1 clip to a dvd just to see if it worked and it did work. So i tried burning a second disc with lots of files on this one and it wont play, it just comes up as a blank disc,

When i used the software it had 2 'modes' batch and merge, i used merge thinking this would merge them all it to one file. I thought it worked cuz it went through a lenthy conversion stage then the burn stage with no errors or anything.

Does this mean you can only put 1 file on each disc?

Or is it that i need to merge the files seperatley before burning them as one file?

thanks for you time.

Adey

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds