REALTEK audio problem-TOSHIBA SATELLITE A105

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by laflakachula, Nov 3, 2007.

1. laflakachula

laflakachula Private E-2

I tried rolleyes looking for a download for my comp (I have a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2101)......the sound is bad it skips etc....my b/f he uninstalled the whole audio thatcame with my cop so here I am trying to fix the damage he did....I installed ....the one on your website Drivers | Realtek High Definition Audio for 2K\XP\03 1.80 which downloaded the file WDM_R180.exe and it gave my comp sound!....and then just when i thought it was all fixed I listened to some websites to test out the sound and it sounded scratchy and jumpy :( Then I tried adjusting the volume moving it to the middle so it wouldnt be too loud, but that didnt make it any better. So now I am just wondering did I install the wrong one? HELP ME!!!!! I tried my best to do it on my own, guess I did something wrong

2. lcsmith39

lcsmith39 Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds