Hey hey 16k : nostagia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by goldfish, Sep 17, 2004.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

2. Ocelot

Ocelot Private First Class

Funny! And SO true: "We bought it for your homework..."

LOL!

3. mutz_nutz_uk

mutz_nutz_uk Private First Class

God that brings back some memories!!

Had me a Commodore 64 I did. Not just the "new" white one either. I had me an old brown one too!!!

Loved them things to bits. Spent all my money on games.

Heres a question for ya then. C64 had a game out, for the life of me I cant think of the name. Eureka or something I think.

It was a command line type game, where you typed in the actions on the screen, like "Enter door" or "Hit troll", and went from room to room. Each room held a different environment. The puzzles were hard too. You had to go through loads of environments, solve a puzzle, get an item, then go back on yourself 7 or 8 screens, use the item you just got to solve another puzzle, which would give you another item, which was needed several screens later etc etc. My parents spent hours each night on that game for MONTHS!! My parents did a map of it, it was like a fooking maze!! There was something like a £10,000 prize to the first person to finish the game.

Just wondering, coz I would love to know if anyone DID crack the game, and whether or not there is a PC emulated version or not????

Might make a new thread for this if Goldy thinks its worth it......

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds