I'm overwhelmed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oldandconfusedagain, Oct 23, 2006.

1. oldandconfusedagain

oldandconfusedagain Private E-2 <i>emeritus</i>

Over the last few weeks I have been busy contacting all of our elected representatives to thank them for all their hard work on our behalf. I realize how busy they are working 24/7 planning those power lunches and setting up their next sexual tryst or trying to find an empty freezer to store some hard earned cash. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, right? Lo and behold, I can't believe they took time out from their stressful workloads to send me a personal reply and let me know what they think.

Attached Files:

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

3. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Lmao! i would be ready to kick butt after getting that ;)

4. oldandconfusedagain

oldandconfusedagain Private E-2 <i>emeritus</i>

just getting really ticked off lately at these bastards. doesn't matter which party their with. post office box is filled with their crap telling me how wonderful they are and now getting 5 or more phone calls a day from them. Can't even work out in the shop and listen to the radio without one of the windbags spouting crap every 5 minutes. Okay, rant over. You can tell I love politicians. They are right down there with lawyers, not even in the bottom of the barrell, but underneath it; course most of them are lawyers. carry on

5. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

LMAO!!! I am forever saying I can't wait till November so we can dispense with all this crap, but I do have one exception... i have some very good friends and potential future clients whoa re lawyers, and considering all, it enver hurts to have a lawyer or 5 in your back pocket, especially one with ins at the DA's office :)

6. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

LMAO Think yourself lucky I'm here :D:D hang in there old timer :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  7. abri

abri MajorGeek

<sends Rikki a plunger>
    hehe

8. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Think YOURSELVES lucky......I AM the plunger :eek: :rolleyes:

9. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

GREAT! See you in a second oldandconfused :D

10. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

ROFL...that mental image was TMI, but just about my level of humor today. Thanks Rikky, for making me laugh :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds