adobe flash player will not download correctly

Discussion in 'Software' started by decadentdog, Jul 30, 2011.

1. decadentdog

decadentdog Private First Class

I believe I have posted this before, and was given a different site to download adobe flash player. Now I have two pc's that show adobe downloaded, but it didn't. Is there something not loading on the OS when I install, or what? I've tried the suggested site , but get the same results. It shows in the add/remove program, but has no file size. I need help here bad.

2. MadMal

MadMal Corporal

Same here but it is installed on my computer.

If it is installed then in Control Panel there will be a Flash Player icon, double click it and go to the Advanced tab, it will tell you what version you have installed.
    You can also click on Check Now (you must have internet access) and if the resulting Adobe webpage says you need to update, click on Player Download Center, untick Google Chrome unless you want it and then click on Download.
    I prefer to Save the file instead of Open then when the download is complete launch the installer.
    After installation, go back to the Control Panel and check Flash Player again.

From the Adobe download page

3. thisisu

thisisu Malware Consultant

4. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

5. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

If you have browsers other than IE installed, you should see two entries for Flash Player in Add/Remove Programs (Win XP) or Programs and Features (Win Vista/7). One of those entries will be for IE, the other for Firefox, Opera, etc.

As implied above, updating Flash Player for IE does not update it for other browsers.

6. decadentdog

decadentdog Private First Class

Thanks everyone ; finally got adobe to download with your help.

7. DaltonGarr06

DaltonGarr06 Guest

Glad I Joined

Wonderful Article!:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds