Deleted file recovery tools (free)

Discussion in 'Software' started by yeeha925, Jan 20, 2007.

1. yeeha925

yeeha925 Private E-2

Anybody knows of a free deleted file recovery program other than whats posted on PcWorld site. The ones out there are only free to detect deleted files but charges to recover them. I'm trying to recover a single .doc that was part of my grade 8 daughter's project that her Science teacher neglected and lost. Her teacher had kept her project for over 2 months but now finally decided to mark it but insist that my daughter has to rewrite the info which is not fair. I'll try to recover this deleted file but also trying to save $$$ from someone elses mistake. Please help if possible before I confront her teacher in school on Monday.

Thanks

2. yeeha925

yeeha925 Private E-2

Thanks for your reply, I'll try your links.

3. yeeha925

yeeha925 Private E-2

Thanks for your help!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds