Emo test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ironblood, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Ironblood

Ironblood Private E-2

2. mgpower0

mgpower0 Corporal

im probably too old to take the test, but i did. 11.3 here (thank christ)

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

i am 20.8% emo.
    Nooo 1/5 of my mind is emo :rolleyes:

4. lb4norleans

lb4norleans Who 'dat

You answered "yes" to 6 of 50 questions, with a total value of 6 points out of 53, making you 88.7% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 88.7% pure in the EMO domain (you have 11.3% EMO in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT

Should I be happy or sad????:) :confused: :( :rolleyes: :cool:

5. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Hmmm...

I don't have a clue what they were talking about. Punk bands? Just give me that old time R&R.

6. Weballlergy

Weballlergy Private E-2

28 % :( *Cries*

7. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

15.1%....thank god!

8. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

You answered "yes" to 0 of 50 questions, with a total value of 0 points out of 53, making you 100.0% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 100.0% pure in the EMO domain (you have 0.0% EMO in you).

PHEW!

9. emo-erix

emo-erix Private E-2

i got 96.2%....i dont care if u guys judge me....i dont care bout anything anyway....

10. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

20.8%
    You have to have at least one don't you? Unless you spend exactly 10 minutes a day on your hair.;)

11. pretty.dead.roses

pretty.dead.roses Private E-2

Im new to here, but thought id give that test ago... so here the results....

You answered "yes" to 29 of 50 questions, with a total value of 29 points out of 53, making you 45.3% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 45.3% pure in the EMO domain (you have 54.7% EMO in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: KINDA SAD

12. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

:D Same here...had to look it up first before considering posting my results as shown below (actually, I can be quite indifferent at times - comes in handy with my line of work:p):

Your (legalsuit's) EMO Test (How Emo Are You?) Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 3 of 50 questions, with a total value of 3 points out of 53, making you 94.3% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 94.3% pure in the EMO domain (you have 5.7% EMO in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT

13. The_Box.

The_Box. Private E-2

You answered "yes" to 8 of 50 questions, with a total value of 8 points out of 53, making you 84.9% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 84.9% pure in the EMO domain (you have 15.1% EMO in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: GLUM

WTH...glum?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds