Canceling SOS backup service

Discussion in 'Software' started by augeek, Jul 30, 2015.

1. augeek

augeek Private E-2

Hi, I used this site a couple of years ago to set up a cloud based backup service with SOS. I no longer need the service and need to cancel it. I tried going to their site but they told me that I had to talk to someone here at MajorGeeks since I signed up through this site. Their site won't recognize my username or password anymore so I contacted them through user support. Can some one here help me cancel my account with SOS?

2. StruldBrug

StruldBrug Sergeant

Sorry to hear you are having a customer support difficulty with SOS. "signed up through this site" is tantamount to a claim there was a business arrangement between them and MajorGeeks. This is a tech forum and none of us volunteers have authority to address business matters, regarding MajorGeeks. Only the owners of this site have that authority.

So, I suggest you pursue the matter with Jim via email per the contact link.
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/aboutcontact_us.html
    Gl

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds