All In One | Advanced SystemCare 3 3.1.1.602

Discussion in 'Software' started by dian, Dec 27, 2008.

1. dian

dian Private E-2

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Hi and welcome to MG's..
    As far as i know yes it will:)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sadly its only Designed for Windows Vistaâ„¢, XP, and 2000 (32bit and 64bit) so Windows ME is not supported.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Think Download.com are out of date as makers site is where I doubled checked WildW and they stated what Majorgeeks listing has on supported versions.

TBH it it installs it may work, just may not work right, but these days many installers check windows version first before fully installing an app as wrong app on version of windows can like with this app could delete wrong files and corrupt the OS.

Sadly the old 9x versions of Windows are slowly loosing support from many makers of software, too much time and money to develope for all versions, so they concentrate on the newer.

6. dian

dian Private E-2

Thanks, Halo - Yes, I guess that makes sense, to concentrate on the newer OS's.

Hi wildwolf220 & thanks for the welcome - I did download from the link you provided (thanks for that) but even though it listed ME, it would not install on my system.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds