Probably won't be able to assist here for a little while.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Spock96, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Hey Guys,
    I have a heck of a lot going down right now. Family matters, very very dear friends(well she was more than my friend :(). hopefully returning for a few days trying to figure out when to see them. and a lot of other things.
    I most likely won't be assisting much (Not that I was very much help to begin with.) I'll still be logged and maybe lurking for that time just maybe not as active. So yeah.....
    Spock96

2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi Spock96. If you are not around, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hopefully things will work out.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I'll ditto tgell's sentiments. Have good holidays and get back to the books next year! Don't worry too much man, life sucks and is great at times, just like a rollercoaster.;):p:-D Just enjoy 'NOW' by shutting off the incessant tape recorder in your head that keeps playing on.

4. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Thanks guys!
    @ augie--Term's basically up got 3 day left. Hitting books next year same as this one. Hehe
    I just need life to calm down, people don't need to leave again and all that "fun" stuff.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you as well!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Indeed!!! ;)

6. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hope things get sorted out for you, spock.

You have a good holiday. No worries on the not being here...we'll hold your spot for you.;) You take care of you and yours.

7. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Offline life >>>>> Internet life.

Go deal with the important things that actually matter, we'll still be here when you get back. We'll save your seat for you. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds