iPhone

Discussion in 'Software' started by Itsme1, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Itsme1

Itsme1 Private E-2

I want an iphone but have Tmobile for another year. I read that Apple is selling unlocked iphones and need some information.

* I understand a 4 g will not work on Tmobile - and I do not want to pay 600 plus to make it happen.

* Apple has unlocked 3gs at approximately 350. If I bought an unlocked phone is that all I need to do to have it work on Tmobile?

* I read that the sim card will not work unless I fixed it to do so - I have no clue how to do anything like this.

* I do not understand how many people are using their iPhone with their Tmobile plan.

Can someone help me please?:cry

2. Tueur

Tueur Sergeant Major

One very easy solution... Forget about wanting an iPhone. Get the Samsung Galaxy S2 instead. It is the very similar sylisticaly but has a better camera, uses a generic micro USB for conectivity and charging, supports bluetooth sharing and completely integrates with your google account. My calendar and contacts are autosynced with my gmail account and thus back to Thunderbird on my PC. I can manage all my online picasa photo albums. Best of all it supports full flash for internet browsing so you dont have to rely on mobile websites. In short it beats the iPhone hands down on all fronts.

Plus you get the complete angry birds games free!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds