Adryn's bathroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by augiedoggie, Jun 6, 2007.

1. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hehe :devil [​IMG]

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

:flip

I don't have a snappy comeback though ;)

3. augiedoggie

Of course not, there is none. :p :) :flip ;)

4. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Okay augiedoggie, just remember it was you who threw the gauntlet......Adrynalyne was tired of the women of the house using all the TP, and we ALL know how he loves Mac's, so he made a automatic TP dispenser out of one.LOLLOL:eek.............Oh and bye the way it plays "Waltzing Matilda" as the two sheets of TP are dispensed.

5. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Only two sheets would be needed?
    I'm not sure if I'm impressed with that or not.:D

6. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Omg yes....two women in this house. TP? Yeah, right ;)

Only if I get there first!

7. TheSaintOfPain

TheSaintOfPain Private First Class

Don't you remember? Sheryl Crow said, in order to save the planet, all you need is one or two sheets at one sitting.;):D

8. TheSaintOfPain

Yeah, this is the wrong thread.:eek: This one needs to be moved. However, to give an answer to be moved with it: Basically, it doesn't matter what e-mail address you have, or where you have an account, or whatever kind of spam eliminators you may have installed. Spam like that will creep into your inbox all the time. People will always find a way to do things like that to your mail. The best thing to do, with any sort of mail like that, is to simply trash it, and NEVER open any links from within the mail. Doing so can leave you open to infection from viruses, Trojans, worms, and other kinds of malware. And yeah, you could keep changing your address all the time, but though I do see the advantages to that, (Spammers won't find you as easily, Mother-in-law won't keep pestering you for long;):D, etc.) personally I'd think that instead of going through that every few months, the best bet is, like I said, to NEVER keep any kinds of mail like that, don't open anything of that nature, especially if you don't recognize the address to begin with, and always keep your anti-malware software up-to-date. And if you don't have any, I'd also suggest downloading some sort of spam protection software as well, since that'll help out greatly in keeping that kind of stuff down to a minimum.

9. TheSaintOfPain

Yeah. I do stuff like that all the time, so I know how it feels. Don't worry about it, really. You ain't the first one, and you sure won't be the last. Wherever you post, though, you will eventually get the help you need, so again, don't worry.

10. belashti

belashti Corporal

11. augiedoggie

Copy and paste the URL to the 'insert link', blue circle with eyes, underneath the happy face, and then type the text you want shown

12. Anon-b946935a51

Anon-b946935a51 Anonymized

Well I had to google "bog brush" to see what the heck you guys are talking about. It said toilet brush. The urban dictionary said bog is sweedish for sex.

13. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Thanks Augie, did wonder about that
    Your wisdom flows down through the ages (well, months anyway ;))

You are not perchance somebody's 10 year old daughter are you ?? :D

That's 2 things i have learnt this week (think I need a nap)

14. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

It's not. The word should be spelled "bög", and yes, those two dots over the o makes it a whole new letter in its own right, and it does not mean sex. It is a slang type word used to refer to a homosexual man. In other words, the urban dictionary either does not do its research, or it is being censored.

Bög is Swedish for "fag".

Next time, look in an English-Swedish dictionary instead, or just ask a swede. I can help you find a few. :)

15. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

A 6' tall, blonde, desperate Swedish lady would be nice. :D Bazza

===

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds