Lable help

Discussion in 'Software' started by robertbiferi, Apr 30, 2012.

1. robertbiferi

robertbiferi I can't follow the rules

I have Kingsoft Writer for opening DOC files and writing text.
    Is there Templeates for making address Lables?

I would like to be able to enter a lot of addresses and say print them on Lables.

So if I go get Avery Address Lables I can printout all my street mailing addresses at one shot?

2. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

3. robertbiferi

Is LibreOffice Free?

4. robertbiferi

I am going to try LibreOffice but do you know if you can do basic stuff like make Data Tables and things like this?

5. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

6. robertbiferi

Ok I see that LibreOffice is made by OppenOffice and I had a lot of problems getting OppenOffice to work with making Lables.

Say I have a lot of Street Addresses and I need to ad the to a Data Bass first and then tell it to print them all on say Avery Lables.

It was so long and hard to just setup a Data Bass and enter all the street addresses and I never understood how to get it to print Lables.

Now if you do Not have LibreOffice you can not tell me if this one things they made a lot easyer?

And I try to look it up but I can not findout about making Lables.

I would like to read how to do this and if I think it is loke OppenOfice I wont get it or install it.

Can you help?

7. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

I'm not absolutely sure since my experience with OpenOffice and LibreOffice is quite limited. Since I have Microsoft Office, I just don't have a real need to use LibreOffice or OpenOffice. All I can say is that I suspect LibreOffice works much the same as OpenOffice with regard to labels.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds