Overclock AMD Athlon 64 6000+ on an Asus M2N68-AM?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Magnosian, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Magnosian

Magnosian Private E-2

Hello MajorGeeks! I'd like to say that hopefully the fact that I just registered and this is my first post won't make me less.. qualified of asking. :)

So, to the question. I'd like to overclock my CPU, which is a AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+. I've tried going into BIOS but it seems that it's already at the maximum. But to be sure, I ask you guys here. ;)

My motherboard is as stated in the title; an Asus M2N68-AM. I've tried using ClockGen but it seems that my motherboard isn't supported by it, thus making me unable to overclock with it, or am I missing something?

If there's anything else that is needed, I'll gladly give you the information.

Thanks, Magne.

P.S Don't mind any spelling mistakes, I'm Swedish. :heli

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds