Everybody laugh at the new kid!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gandy, Dec 4, 2006.

1. gandy

gandy Private E-2

Hi everybody!

Nice to meet you all (kind of):rolleyes: There are no weird ritual/initiations with this are there?

The last forum I joined sent 25 dancing salamanders around my house for dinner and I had to entertain them for the evening. I failed. Ironic really, if you consider they could have done a nice dance montage for me and I could have sang. Oh well. Don't really know why I wanted to join salamandersonline.com anyway.

Hope to have many a long and meaningful conversation, maybe a few arguments and talk lots and lots of crap with you all in the future!

I live in Oxford in England, am 24 and am training to be an architect which basically means I get to do everything the architects can't be arsed to do, and so i counteract this by surfing the wow wow web all day.

Take it easy

Andy :)

2. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

welcome Andy. I am sure you'll find these forums as helpful as we did. You can find answers on just about anything about computers and also some more things. :) Have fun.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Andy :)

you may have heard this nice quote before and a fav of mine from Frank Lloyd Wright

Makes me smile :)

4. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Hi Andy. Nice to see another person from the good ol' UK :)

5. abri

abri MajorGeek

gandy lolol
    you're a great writer :)
    nice to meet you
    abri

6. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's .....the midget geek(o's) are on their way ...:) :)

7. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds